Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
We are currently looking for a Head of Jumia Global to manage and grow our cross-border e-commerce business.
- Achieve KPIs for Jumia Global in Ghana: Revenue, items sold, Gross margin, assortment, End to end lead-times
- Work closely with logistic provider to ensure a top-notch supply chain between merchants in China and customers in Ghana
- Work in improving customer experience: queue management, product & content quality, customer satisfaction, aftersales experience
- Manage all stakeholders of Jumia Global for a flawless and best in class execution
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous cross-border e-commerce operations experience
- Ability to meet demanding targets
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong drive and leadership
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An attractive salary package ;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: