Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : GBfoods Africa Job Vacancy For Business Planning and Consolidation SpecialistAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2019
Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
Role & Responsibilities:
Coordinate and execute the GBfoods Business Planning and Consolidation procedures under the company guidelines for Africa region in order to integrate the finance data end Budget targets and have a correct and accurate management information to help the decision making processes
- Prepare annual Budget for Africa region and regular revisions and updates.
- Coordinate month closing results and consolidation for Africa region
- P&L’s for each country of the region
- Coordinate and manage reporting for key stakeholders
- Control and follow up of the budget for Africa region
- Control of transfer pricing (different currencies)
- Get to know us better:
- GBfoods career page
- Jumbo Linkedin company page
- Jumbo website
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar education
- Experience in Consolidation and financial reporting
- Wide experience (510 years) in a controlling role, in an FMCG Company preferably
- English mandatory, French desirable
- Very accurate person
- Ability to keep accurate deadlines
- Very analytical
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: