Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re the world’s most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for a Transitional Support Officer to join us on a Fixed Term basis until December 2019. Please note that this role is based in our ACCA Ghana office.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Financial Transactional Processing – covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, banking matters, petty cash processing; some liaising and management of outsourced contracts; some support for Market budgeting and forecasting; some support for financial annual reporting.
- HR & Payroll Processing covering preparation of inputs , exception handling and monthly and annual reporting; some support for new starters and leavers ; some support for absence records management ; some liaison with Payroll providers; management of in country employment contracts and returns:
- IT support covering support for new starters and leavers, new and replacement hardware/software, problem management and escalation, liaison with in country suppliers of IT services and some Box support
- Travel Support engaging with local travel agencies to prepare and administer travel arrangements for Markets team and VIP visitors
- Administrative Duties covering support of Markets team, in country on-site events organisation; PA support including managing diaries and appointments for National Office Heads
Recommended For You:
We’re looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong project management skills
- Assertive, collaborative and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport easily with key stakeholders and colleagues
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Exposure to a global environment
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Things you might like
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: