Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
A company Director has a young growing business which he manages in addition to other official work. The Personal Assistant is needed to support the Director to effectively manage multiple and often competing work demands. This position offers opportunity for the incumbent to demonstrate her ability to take up challenges of a managerial nature.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Interface between Director and staff of the business.
- Manage Director’s Diary and schedule meetings to keep track of important meetings and deadlines.
- Prepare short, concise and issues-oriented reports for the Director.
- Reviewing receipts and sales records.
- Liaise with staff, clients and suppliers.
Required Skills or Experience
The Ideal female Candidate will:
- Have basic book keeping skills
- Be diligent and pay attention to detail.
- Exercise good judgement and counsel on various issues.
- Demonstrate maturity in handling sensitive matters.
- Be able to handle flexible work schedule.
- Possess a University degree or equivalent qualification.
CONTINUE READING BELOW