HTECH GROUP is seeking to recruit Safety Officer. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/ BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
Recommended For You:
Send CV's and cover letters indicating position to:
Closing Date: 10 December, 2018
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com