Tropo Farms Ltd is seeking to recruit a Depot Coordinator/Manager. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
The depot coordinator is responsible for the operations of the depot, maintaining product quality & freshness and improving customer satisfaction.
The role requires incumbent to be able to start work as early as 4.30am
• Lead the team to work towards Company visions and objectives, and implement activities that enables the achievement of agreed objectives.
• Build the capacity and competencies of various teams members to align towards performance standards, protocols and standards
• Lead the delivery of outstanding customer service at the Depot through fair and equitable treatment of customers to ensure that the Company is promoted.
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of customer service and implements continuous improvement programs to improve customer experience.
• Able to handle questions, request and aggression by customers on a professional ground.
• Manages stock availability and security through appropriate stock control procedures and effective administration of orders, receiving stock, sales and stock management throughout the product life cycle.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Business, Management, Social Sciences or other related fields Ability to solve problems and facilitate creative and innovative thinking method in solving problems at site
• Ability to analyse data, draw budget for location with basic knowledge of accounting.
• Must have self-confidence, sets standards of excellence through benchmarking and striving to achieve best practice at the depot.
Please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 09 December 2018
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com