Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Content Activation is a branch of the Operations department, and one of the key areas of Glovo. As Content Activation Specialist you will be working on managing and optimizing the activation of all stores in our marketplace to ensure growth goals.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Lead and manage the activation of new partners in Ghana
- On-board new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain a good relationship with our partners
- Create the necessary reports to monitor key activation and content metrics, providing visibility to HQ and the local team
Recommended For You:
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in English. Additional languages skills are a plus.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket – an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way – currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: