Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
The Partner Operations Manager is a critical role as it interfaces between our partners and glovers to optimize their overall experience. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to take care of our best partners.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee the achievement of the accounts KPIs.
- Work hard with your team helping and guiding them to ensure and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Recruit, train, mentor and motivate the accounts team
- Work closely with our Account operation department to improve the operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our partners
- Excellent English proficiency
- At least, 3-year experience in managing high-performance Account Management teams with 5 or more accounts managers)
- You’ve got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Raise the bar: You’re curious and capable; that’s why you’re at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket – an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch
Interested applicants should: