Jobs In Ghana 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Futaa is one of East Africa's largest football sites. We are seeking experienced writers to brainstorm, write, edit, and create content for the website. Futaa’s editorial team is based in Kenya and Cape Town with correspondents in Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania and Nigeria.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
âœ” Writing Original Content
âœ” Monitoring global sports feeds and sites for breaking football news
âœ” Brainstorm and pitch original article ideas
âœ” Generate high output with a tone and voice that speaks to our football mad audience
- Love football
- General understanding of SEO strategies
- Experience writing professionally or freelance, with a publishing history
- Have experience in content or news ideation and production (desired but not essential)
- Have familiarity with digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with commercial brands
- Understand tone and voice, and have the ability to adapt to Futaa content guidelines
- High and consistent output Has full time internet and PC access
- Be able to concisely communicate with editorial strategists and colleagues about original content
- Be available consistently
- Hours are flexible, but you will often be required to work 'shifts' - occasionally in the evening and over weekends for big league games - however, this can be done remotely if need be.
- You must be able to produce content quickly and error-free and react to news as it happens.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Please try make your application stand out, simple CV only applications will not be considered.
Show us why you should be part of this fun and growing team
Send your CV to Info@futaa.com latest Saturday â€‹6 October 2018