This project seeks to work in one Primary Health Care facility – Koforidua Polyclinic in the Eastern Region to create a culture of teamwork that promotes the reduction of medical errors, an improvement in patient and staff satisfaction, and better clinical results. This intervention puts the patient at the center of the medical staff team, helping to shift the organizational culture of health-care institutions from hierarchical models to those that encourage team learning, collaboration, transparency, and open communication.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
The research assistant will conduct a rapid data collection in one project site using both qualitative and quantitative assessment tools.
- Conduct informed consent process with participants
- Record the documents
- Transcribe the records
- Prepare field notes in English
- Conduct quantitative data entry into EpiData
- Provide report from the interviews
- Masters in Public Health, Epidemiology, Statistics, Population Studies or any other relevant field
- 5 years’ experience conducting qualitative research interviews and discussion in health care settings
- 5 years’ experience conducting quantitative assessments and data entry in health care settings
- Excellent understanding of research ethics
- Excellent written English and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork ability to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.
- Previous experience using EpiData for data entry
- Demonstrated ability to produce research report
Interested applicants should:
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com