JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday. We dey for you. Follow us on our social media platforms. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Typical Research Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with academic research.
- Assist with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Assist with duties related to the production of academic journals.
- Meets regularly with supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- Performs research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate to assist.
- Prepare literature reviews.
- Gather and analyzes data.
- Prepare materials for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research.
- Prepares materials for Ethics committee .
- Manages and replies to project-related correspondence.
- Organizes, maintains, and updates website content.
- Attends project meetings.
- Performs routine clerical duties as instructed, if essential to the research activities
- Assists in administrative duties such as completing reports.
- Assist in committee work, including committee attendance.
- Demonstrates respect toward and cooperation with the supervising instructor.
Knowledge in referencing will be an added advantage
Submit your CV to :
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com