Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Zormelo & Associates is a growing management and development consulting firm whose vision is to be a world class consulting service provider that contributes significantly to private sector efficiency and economic development of African countries.
Since 2008, we have built a recognizable name in the country in Human Resources Management consulting with many high profile companies as our clients. The HR Division of the firm is a dynamic, fast paced work environment which demands a certain kind of individual who is a go-getter with ambition, drive and a fearless attitude toward challenges.
Our consultants are taught how to translate academic knowledge into skills and expertise. Our services include recruitment & Placement, training & development, specialist HR advisory services, , talent identification & management, reward management, organizational design and development and labour advisory services among others.
To the successful candidates we offer extensive career development opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment. You are guaranteed hands on HR experience in a wide variety of sectors.
If you desire to work in a fast pace, high pressure but rewarding environment then send us your CV.
- Support the team in project development and implementation.
- Conduct research on specific subjects as input into proposals for submission.
- Assist with the writing of assignment reports for submission to clients.
- Support recruitment administration
- Assist in the Development of course material and other materials for the facilitation of conferences and workshops
- First Degree in any discipline with at least two years working experience in HR or a Master’s degree in HR with at least one year experience in HR.
- Analytical and must understand and use effective research methodologies.
- Must be confident, and have an eye for detail.
- Client/customer service orientation is essential
- Excellent writing skills is a must
- Must be a team player
Interested applicants should: