Standard Bank Job Vacancy In Tamale, Ghana For Relationship Manager, New Business. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday. We dey for you. Follow us on our social media platforms. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- To hunt for and secure new high value commercial business opportunities by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role in the commercial market (SME and Commercial segments).
- To market a comprehensive range of customised business financial solutions, tailored to meet customer needs in terms of business growth and potential.
Profitable Growth in New Business Sales
• Proactively prospecting for and selling structured financial solutions to new to bank business customers in the Commercial and SME segments.
• Promoting, providing advice on, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs of high value commercial customers.
• Developing and implementing a calling schedule for business leads to establish financial needs and to assist potential new business clients to better understand their financial options
• Sourcing, developing, prospecting on and closing of sales leads from other divisions within the bank e.g. International Business Centre, Corporate Banking, Home Loans, Branches, SME Managers etc.
• Mining and analysing customer data to identify and plan new business banking opportunities.
Customer Service Quality and Efficiency
• Providing a central advisory / information / query handling service point for new business customers before handover of the relationship.
• Performing a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfilment and credit functions to get new business onto the books.
• Accurately and efficiently processing customer mandates / documentation requirements for new business facilities.
Lending Support and Risk Management
• Explaining and structuring / customising credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria.
• Supporting customers in the completion of credit application information requirements e.g. balance sheets, financial statements and management accounts
• Motivating and processing non-scored credit applications, including BAC.
• Notifying customers regarding the approval/ decline of credit loan facilities, which also entails, keeping the client au- fait or informed during the credit process.
• Exploring alternative solutions in the event of declines from Credit.
• Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice
• Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission
• Ensure proper record keeping
• Integrity and honesty.
• Provide coaching to the Relationship Manager Assistant to ensure that work standards and quality work output targets are set, achieved and maintained.
• Assist in managing the performance contribution of support employees.
• Identifying strengths and development areas and ensuring that support employees receive the requisite learning and skills development interventions.
- Reasons Why You Don't Get Calls For Job Interviews In Ghana 2018
- What's More Important To Employers In Ghana, Experience Or Qualification?
- How To Make Your Job Application Stand Out With Less Or No Work Experience In Ghana 2018
- How To Gain More Work Experience As An Undergraduate Or Graduate In Ghana 2018
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Relevant business related tertiary qualification is a pre-requisite
- Post-graduate studies e.g. MBA is an advantage
- 3 - 5 years banking experience, with exposure to sales.
- Proven successful sales track record in the financial services industry.
- Experience in management of teams or sales teams
- Comprehensive credit/risk management experience
• A sound understanding of cash - flow cycles pertaining to the industry being analysed.
• A good knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications (e.g. Excel) to capture and analyse financial data.
• Good knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.
• A good knowledge of the principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
• A good current knowledge and understanding of different industry sectors and sector risk profiles/ trends; this includes an understanding of the impact of climactic conditions on agriculture (if operating in an agricultural market).
• A thorough knowledge of multi-level products available to business banking customers.
• A good knowledge of financial investment options, vehicle and asset finance and electronic banking options for lead generation purposes.
• Good knowledge of Personal Banking product offerings.
• A good knowledge of competitor offerings and structures.
• A sound knowledge and understanding of Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements.
• A working knowledge of the terms and conditions of multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the commercial market and the legislative restrictions & requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
• Sound understanding of current taxation laws as they apply to the portfolio of customers.
• A sound working knowledge of Managing Local Market (MLM) sales principles and practices to manage and optimise portfolio retention and growth.
• Good working knowledge of technical portfolio management systems e.g. E3 to access, load and adjust information.
• Knowledge of how to use the Group Reference Guide to access/ look up relevant information.
•Strong numerical skills and financial acumen to analyse evaluate and identify trends in complex consolidated financial statements, balance sheets and ratios.
Interested applicants should:
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com