The British High Commission is commissioning 3 photographers to tell a story through photography. The theme, "UK and Ghana 60 years on", will explore the many common facets and shared experiences between the United Kingdom and Ghana.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday. We dey for you. Follow us on our social media platforms. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
• The successful photographers will be tasked to portray this unique UK-Ghana relationship under the theme, in a way that captures the current relationship and our shared future over the next 60 years of Ghana's independence
• Selected photographers will be invited to unveil their images in an exclusive gallery-style exhibition to be hosted by the British High Commissioner to Ghana.
- Reasons Why You Don't Get Calls For Job Interviews In Ghana 2018
- What's More Important To Employers In Ghana, Experience Or Qualification?
- How To Make Your Job Application Stand Out With Less Or No Work Experience In Ghana 2018
- How To Gain More Work Experience As An Undergraduate Or Graduate In Ghana 2018
Send either a black & white or colour imiage (watermarked) which reflects the UK-Ghana relationship.
The image must be at least 1Mb in size, accompanied by a brief description, your name, address, telephone number, the date and location of the photo, and send to:
The successful photographers will be contacted on Monday 5th February 2018 to discuss the commission.
Closing Date: 02 February, 2018
Report This Job?
Feel free to report a job by creating a topic on our discussion forum under "Let us know" category . Create your topic for discussion by clicking forum.jobsearchgh.com