Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above mentioned awards which are tenable in Universities and institutions of higher learning in the
United Kingdom. The awards are intended for Ghanaian men and women of high intellectual promise who will be expected to make significant contribution to the achievement of the overall development objectives of the country on their return from their studies.
The Commonwealth Scholarships are for Master's level of study:
- Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana
- Applicants must have first class or second class upper.
- Candidates must not be above 35 years
- Applicants must obtain admission from a university in the United Kingdom.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
The scholarships are offered under six development themes and all candidates must apply under one of these themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates with the requisite qualifications are required to apply to the CSC online application system and submit by 30th October, 2019.
- Applicants should state clearly their propose field of study and in addition produce originals of certificates at a scheduled interview date to be communicated to qualified and eligible candidates.
- Medical Officers within the public service should obtain formal clearance from the Director of Manpower, Ministry of Health in support of their applications.
- Candidates serving in Government Departments or in other Public Service Organizations must route their applications through the Heads of their Organizations.
Eligible applicants should submit print out hard copies of the application with the relevant documents stated below and write a formal letter addressed to the
Registrar of Scholarships Certified copies of University record
A proposal with study plan Certified copy of birth certificate One (1) recent passport size photograph Copy of National Service Certificate
Not later than 12th November, 2019.
Applicants may also hand in applications personally to the same address:
P.O. BOX M. 75
For further information visit website: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants
Applicants are to note that the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE REFERRED TO THE COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP COMMISSION, UK FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
Want more updates on these?
our facebook page or Follow @JobSearchGh our twitter page. Share this article using the share button below