The hospital's Management and Entity Tender Committee intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for the Supply and Installation of CCTV Surveillance System at KATH.
- Interested firms are hereby invited to participate in the tendering process by applying to the Director of Administration KATH for a set of tender document at a non-refundable fee of GHS 300.00 cash.
- This invitation is open to Ghanaian registered firms whose object permits them to supply and install CCTV Surveillance Systems.
Prospective tenderers would be required to submit their tenders with the following mandatory requirements which shall be used as criteria for preliminary selection:
- Valid /Current renewed Business Registration Certificate and Certificate to Commence Business issued by Registrar-General's Department, Ghana
- Form A, Form C or Form 3
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (Valid up to May 2019)
- Valid VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Contribution Certificate (Valid up to May 2019)
- Evidence of Public Procurement Authority (PPA) Supplier/Contractor/ConsuItant Registration
- Tenderers are required to submit a tender security of 2% of the total tender price as part of the tender.
- Interested tenderers are advised to inspect copies of the tender document at the Procurement Unit, KATH from 8:00 am to 4:30prn before they purchase the set of tender document
Tenderers are required to submit their tenders at the Office of the Director of Administration KATH.
The closing date for submission of tenders is Tuesday, 28th May, 2019. The closing time for submission of tenders is 10:00am prompt. Late tenders shall be reiected.
Tender opening will follow immediately after the closing time for submission of tenders at the address below: In-Service Training Centre Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
The tender process will be managed using the laws of Ghana as enshrined in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) and the Public Procurement Amendment Act, 2016 (Act 914)
For, clarification call: 03220 - 81125, 0264803770, 0208173954, 0208888488
Address of the Purchaser.
The Tender Committee
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Telefax: 03220 -81125
DR OHENEBA OWUSU- DANSO
Source: Daily Graphic
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want more updates on these?
our facebook page orFollow @JobSearchGh our twitter page. Share this article using the share button below