Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We also extend our services beyond the borders of Ghana. With our UK trained Consultant gastroenterologists and well trained endoscopy nurses, we deliver world class services to our clients.
The Gastro-intestinal Diseases and Endoscopy Centre (GIDEC), is a leading gastroenterology Specialist Healthcare Facility in Accra, Ghana. The facility is a provider of quality medical care to its highly esteemed patients across the country. The Hospital has a team of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals and administrators who have a passion for promoting quality healthcare services for Ghanaians.
We are looking for a full time dedicated and compassionate General Medical Officer who will provide general medical services to our clients.
• Provide excellent healthcare to all our esteemed patients who patronize the services of the center.
• Create strong relationships between the Center and its patients.
• Uphold the confidentiality of client information.
• Liaise daily with staff and other Doctors
• Promote Health Education
• Follow up on patients to ensure their progress and their full recovery.
• Assist with hiring and recruiting other medical staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MBChB or MD from an accredited medical training institution
• At least 3-4 years of post-registration clinical practice
• Demonstrated continuous improvement and learning
• Interest in Endoscopy will be added advantage
• He/She must be a GMA member of good standing.
Salaries and Benefits:
• Very attractive, with an opportunity for hands-on training and growth in Endoscopy.