Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission established by an Act of Parliament. Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses Of atomic energy, invites applications for the following job positions below.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on job vacancy to read more and apply
Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Jobs In Ghana July 2019
The Director of the Biotechnology and Nuclear Agriculture Research Institute (BNARI) is the Officer appointed by the Commission and charged with the responsibility of directing the administrative, technical and commercial functions of the Institute.
Qualification / Work experience
- Must be of a minimum rank of principal Research Scientist/principal Scientific Officer/Associate Professor
- Must possess a higher degree (PhD, DSc and D.Phil) in the relevant area or related
- Must not be more than 55 years
The Nuclear Management Systems Expert is the Officer employed by the Commission and charged with the underlisted responsibilities.
- Plan. coordinate and supervise the Section's activities in the field of organisation and management systems for all phases Of a nuclear power programme and
throughout the life cycle of a nuclear power plant.
- Coordinate the provision of specialised technical input to technical cooperation projects related to nuclear management systems. provide technical guidance,
evaluate proposals, develop work plans and provide support in planning and implementing training courses and workshops.
- Broaden and deepen the field of knowledge by organising scientific meetings related to nuclear management systems, organisational culture and project
The Civil/GeoIogical Engineer is an Officer employed by the Commission and charged with the responsibility of undertaking technical and scientific analysis of rock, soil, groundwater and other conditions to determine the likely impact that major construction developments will have on sites.
Minimum Qualifications/work experience
- Must possess a Master's degree in Geotechnical, Civil, Geological, Earthquake Engineering or Engineering Seismology.
- Must possess a strong background in site engineering development.
- Must possess a good understanding Of site probabilistic assessment procedures and knowledge of nuclear power-related design aspects will be a benefit.
- Must have five (5) years minimum post-qualification exoerience
The Head, Office of Legal Affairs is the Chief Legal Advisor to the Commission. The person will provide in-house legal counsel, advise and represent the Commission on various legal matters.
The Head, Office of Legal Affairs will report directly to the Director- General.
Qualification/ Work Experience
- Must have LLM preferably in international law or related field.
- Must be a professional Lawyer, called to the Bar and a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Must have Knowledge in legal research techniques, contract drafting and interpretation.
The Head Of Security is responsible for the day-to-day security and safety Of GAEC properties, personnel and dependents within GAEC. She/he is in charge of the security section Of the Cornmission. Provide strategic security direction to the Director General.
The Head. Security Section will report directly to the Director Of Administration.
Duties/ Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Security Section.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the Security Section.