Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Position Title: Auto Parts Manager .
Reporting To: Head-Auto Distribution,Ghana.
Location: Accra, Ghana.
Role Expectations :
- Lead and drive the development of workshop & spare parts function in line with strategic and business plans and values, working closely and collaboratively with the Business Heads to assist in the delivery of cohesive, high quality services & spares networks.
- To assist in the delivery of cohesive, high quality services & spares networks.
- Manage & control operational, fixed & variable cost so as to ensure that the total investment in spare parts is commensurate with the turn over being achieved.
- Will be responsible for relationship management with channel partners, suppliers & dealer service development in order to maximize business opportunities
- Lead, develop & mentor the team to ensure high standards of service delivery and adherence to timelines
- Ensure operational dexterity and adherence of all systems, procedures, SOPs/ SLAs in order to maintain uniformity & render good service
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns to augment sales and sales forecasts for the spare parts business.
Key Skills required :
- Deep understanding of the design of appropriate technology and relevant operational and strategic economic development activities in West Africa
- Very strong technical competence; should have working knowledge of ERP; having managed AMC & SLA
- Professional experience in supporting/managing complex networked systems and an enterprise data center. At least two years of technical experience must have been in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Exceptional management, organizational and coordination skills with proven ability to prioritize and control a demanding workload and work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly