Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- To execute the Incident Management process, providing a more purposeful Incident co-ordination and communication to enable restoration of agreed service SLA to HVC Customers.
- Progress and co-ordinate Critical/Major/Minor incidents minimizing impact on both Internal & External Customers of all supported systems and services in line with the Incident Management process & procedures in accordance with global and local requirement.
- Ensuring all incidents have accurate impact statements, prioritized with appropriate severity rating, and communicated to all customers, in accordance with Incident Management process and procedures.
- Ensure all incidents are escalated to the appropriate team in accordance with Incident Management process and procedures
- Ability to work and interact with other teams, operations staff, Service Delivery staff, Enterprise and Management and also lead and drive recovery activities during service related outage events
- Ensure that both Tier 1 and 2 levels of troubleshooting are supported such that all escalations are contained. This requires interfacing both Tier 1 and 2.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in compliance with Vodafone
- Own the entire process of service troubleshooting, restoration and Preventive Maintenance of HVC, MSAN and IP/MPLS networks
- BSc/HND in Telecommunication, Electrical Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- 3 – 5 years Telecoms or IT Industry experience
- An in-depth understanding of IP/MPLS architecture and configuration
- Have worked within a pressurized environment and experience in analysing risks and making recommendations to senior management.
- Have experience of facilitating technical discussions with either customers and/or suppliers to solve service problems and ability to effectively use MS Office products including Word / Excel/ PowerPoint / Outlook.
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards
- Strong background in IP skills/CCNA preferred
- In-depth knowledge on GPON/FTTX/MSAN /LAN/WAN and IP/MPLS Technology