Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This role is deployable on both onshore and offshore with specific responsibilities identified.
Assists in the management of safety in the premises and/or on the installations through communication and training activities, active and reactive monitoring, and implementation of the PTW system
Assists in achieving safety objectives and in the management of safety in the premises and/or on theinstallation.
- Manage entry of Incident reports (KNK, TEN, Accra office) into MIMS and tracking of CAPAS close
- (BU MIMS Administrator)
- Support Accra office and motor vehicle HSEQ issues (Office and vehicle incident investigations
- Convene monthly Safety meeting for Accra
- Produce monthly HSEQ report for Accra office and MPR
- Provide administrative support to HSEQ Advisors for matters associated with the FPSO.
- Maintaining and updating the Environmental Impact and Aspect Registers for TEN, KNK, Takoradi ops, and Accra office
- Produce monthly environmental reports for KNK, TEN, Accra and Takoradi Ops
- Support HSEQ Advisors in the management of Environmental issues for the FPSOs
- Liaise with Tullow Environmental Teams
- Develop environmental campaigns
- Schedule and Lead Environmental audits on KNK, TEN, Accra and Takoradi Ops.
- Develop carbon footprint reduction initiatives
- Responsible for managing the malaria control programme
- Develop initiatives for health and work-life balance.
- Carryout health and hygiene audits and advise
- Handle Security management issues, planned and periodic security risk assessment of MPSG Office and company-provided apartments
- Assist Office Admin Team in HSEQ matters
- Carry out the FPSO safety induction programme
- Plan and arrange training and exercises for emergency response teams
- Train and access new personnel in the Permit to Work (PTW) system
- Carry out weekly site safety inspections with department heads as per site safety inspection
- Carry out work site inspections on a daily basis, including monitoring of compliance
- with the PTW system
- Arrange daily safety/PTW meetings and safety assessment
- Assist the HSEQ Lead in safety related matters in day-to-day operations
- Monitor implementation of the FPSO Waste Management Plan
- Chair monthly general safety meeting
- Develop and implement proactive safety initiatives and programmes
- Maintain and analyse accident data and recommend proactive solutions to reduce the frequency and
- severity of accidents
- Conduct periodic audits of facilities and equipment to comply with code requirements, identify safety hazards, prevent accidents
- Co-ordinate safety familiarisation rounds (Safety Sunday)
- Co-ordinate NOI reports
- Participate in incident investigation as per IRIA and MIMS procedures
- Main and follow up on CAPA / EMEX actions to meet close-out requirements