Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our Client is a reputable international organisation in the water processing industry that has made major inroads into the provision of treated water for many rural communities. It is seeking to engage an experienced sales professional as Head of Sales. Our Client is seeking to engage a comrnercial-minded and mature individual with a successful track record dnving sales and managing client relationships. If you have the ability to expand client base. have a broad
experience selling different products, work in a multicultural environment, and Set up the sales function, then we would like to talk to you on behalf of our Client in respect of the position of:
Head of Sales (Job Ref: MD/61019)
- Developing, implementing and monitoring sales strategies and action plans.
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Evaluating the performance of the sales team a monthly basis.
- Presenting sales results to the Country Director on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company's products and services.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Working with the Country Director on budgeting and planning
- Negotiating agreements and timelines with customers.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring customer relationshi are effectivelv managed.
Skills / Experience:
The ideal candidate must:
- Have as a minimum, an MBA in business administration, marketing, accounting or related discipline
- Have 8-10 years Of relevant experience, of which five (5) years should have been as a Head of Sales in a similar position.
- Have working knowledge Of the NGO sector.
- Possess leadership skills and have a strong commercial outlook to business development.
- Have a track record Of achieving sales growth and delivering results to business plans.