Jobs In Kumasi 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Rainforest Alliance will publish a new certification program in Q1 of 2020. This will be accompanied by innovations in amongst others assurance, data management, IT, market proposition, training and communication. The Program Officer (PO) Reimagine Certification leads and coordinates the development, rollout and implementation of the new Rainforest Alliance certification program in Ghana, to be launched in January 2020. He/she ensures alignment with the organization-wide vision and roadmap for reimagine certification. The PO Reimagine certification works closely with the Program Manager Reimagine Certification based in Amsterdam and with staff working on certification in West Africa (amongst others Standards & Assurance, Training, Customer Experience). He/she coordinates closely with cross functional teams, especially the producer proposition and rollout teams.
- Coordinate the contributions within Ghana to the development of the new certification system.
- Establish close collaboration with the cross functional teams set up to develop and rollout the new certification system.
- Coordinate reimagine certification pilots, for example on data collection, in Ghana.
- Develop and coordinate the rollout plan for the new certification system.
- Work closely with members in the alliance and partners on generating and analyzing data through data provided through certification applications, and routine monitoring of producer groups.
- Support efforts toward improving data collection and monitoring approaches and measuring improvement against priority indicators outlined in the reimaging certification portfolio.
- Coordinate and work with producers and relevant partners to understand the need for different and additional tools and approaches to diagnose and address the existing sustainability gaps and the underlying root causes
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field like agronomy, business management.
- At least 5 years’ experience with program management and certification systems.
- Strong organizing and communication skills. Experience with lean management is a plus.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. French is an asset.
- Experience in Ghana;
- Ability to travel locally and internationally at least 40% of the time.