Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Responsible for coordinating policy, directing and managing Human Resource and Administrative functions of the Company to ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
Developing and managing employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, employee roles, training, policies, functions and resourcing partnerships with businesses and individuals to deliver a complete corporate experience.
- Overseeing Department functions and managing employees
- Management of permanent and non-permanent employees per the labor law.
- Manage the resourcing of non-permanent employees
- Ensure confidentiality and non-compete (where applicable) agreements are in place for all employees, Management staff and individual contractors.
- Ensure that minimum wage, legally required statutory deductions and overtime laws are fully applied.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts - Ensure relevant, compliant and fully documented contracts are in place for all staff including Management and contractors.
- Draft and revise contracts as updates become available and confirm contract terms are understood by non-permanent employees.
- Develop, implement and manage processes around the employment lifecycle (resourcing, talent management, recognition and reward, engagement, performance management) of non-permanent employees for a seamless experience whiles noting accountability expectations and protection against legal, regulatory, and liability issues.
- End to end management of interns.
- Structure and manage non-permanent employees and contractors whiles providing internal customer support as the point of contact for managing all HR partners and third-party employees.
- Ensure excellent people management practices for all third-party employees.
- Dynamic and competitive industry
- Multinational environment – HR Group best practices
- Matrix and projects environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse workforce demographics & Employee Expectations
- Labor regulations & legislation's
- Unionized environment
Qualification Required & Experience
- A First Degree in Human Resources, Law, Psychology or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience as a Contract employee’s management administrator, HR Business Partner, Contract management at the supervisory level or at least 3 years in a management role.
- Age above 35 years with vast experience in HR modules and in-depth knowledge in labor laws.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Knowledge in Partnership Management.
- Leading Virtual Teams.
- Generalist HR experience.
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times