Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Head Of Security is responsible for the day-to-day security and safety Of GAEC properties, personnel and dependents within GAEC. She/he is in charge of the security section Of the Cornmission. Provide strategic security direction to the Director General.
The Head. Security Section will report directly to the Director Of Administration.
Duties/ Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Security Section.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the Security Section.
- Provide periodic reports on security of staff and properties of the Commission to Management.
- Instil disciplne in the security service of the Commission and impart the right values to the staff.
- Ensure that the code of ethics of the Security is always adhered to by all.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of staff and take corrective measures.
- Draw appropriate security plans and advise Management.
- Provide periodic in-service training, coaching and guidance to staff to enhance their knowledge in security
- Any other job assigned by the Director-General
- Must not be below the rank of Major in the military or the equivalent in the Police Servke.
- Must have at least a good first degree.
- Must have a minimum Of ten (10) years relevant working experience in the Military or Police Service.
- Must have excellent inter-personal, communication. writing and negotiation
- Must innovative to upgrade the Standard Of GAEC security.
- Must a citizen of Ghana and an ex-Military or Police Officer
- Must be more than 55 years.
All the positions are for five (5) years only but may be renewed for a second term