Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission established by an Act of Parliament. Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses Of atomic energy, invites applications for the following
HEAD, OFFICE OF LEGAL AFFAIRS
The Head, Office of Legal Affairs is the Chief Legal Advisor to the Commission. The person will provide in-house legal counsel, advise and represent the Commission on various legal matters.
The Head, Office of Legal Affairs will report directly to the Director- General.
Qualification/ Work Experience
- Must have LLM preferably in international law or related field.
- Must be a professional Lawyer, called to the Bar and a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Must have Knowledge in legal research techniques, contract drafting and interpretation.
- Must have at least ten (10) years post-qualification experience in the private and/or public sector.
- Must be conversant with UN conventions and other international Conventions in the Nuclear and related areas.
- Must be good team player.
- Must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills so as to be able to inspire staff.
- Provide legal advice to the Commission through the Director-General.
- Advise on compliance with international nuclear legal instruments.
- Assist the Attorney General's Department to draft appropriate nuclear legislation when the need arises.
- Provide legal risk analysis, advice on contract agreements, land issues, memorandum of understanding. etc.
- Report to management on pending litigations and agreements.
- Monitor cases in litigation and coordinate/monitor internal and external legal counsels and report status to Management.
- Any other duties to be assigned by the Director-General