Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission. established by an Act of Parliament. Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses Of atomic energy, invites applications for the following
DIRECTOR , BIOTECHNOLOGY AND NUCLEAR AGRICULTURE RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Director of the Biotechnology and Nuclear Agriculture Research Institute (BNARI) is the Officer appointed by the Commission and charged with the responsibility of directing the administrative, technical and commercial functions of the Institute.
Qualification / Work experience
- Must be of a minimum rank of principal Research Scientist/principal Scientific Officer/Associate Professor
- Must possess a higher degree (PhD, DSc and D.Phil) in the relevant area or related
- Must not be more than 55 years
- The Director is to work cbserv with the Director-General to implement policies of the institute.
- Manage. coordinate and steer an nuclear research programmes. projects and activities throughout the nation.
- Help develop expertise in the Of nuckar science and biotechnology.
- Initiate new research proposals in accordance with the International Atomic Energy (IAEA'S) approved programme for Ghana and coordinate research. scientific, technical and commercial activities in the institute.
- Enhance the application of nuclear scierwe and in the field of education and training for Socio-economic development of the country.
- Set the priority goats of research activities within the institute line with the Commission's policy.
- Drive the research and tectmical operations of the institute. including Commercialisation af research output.
- Develop and implement the appropriate strategies and systems for effective co- ordination, monitoring and evaluation of research work within the institute.
- Ensure a sound working environment conducive for the publication of research output
- Ensure the availability of funds for research purposes in the institute and
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Director General