Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as CIC Technician - Surface Mine Infrastructure.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The CIC Technician – Surface Mine Infrastructure is accountable for all general CIC maintenance on, for example, Fridge Plants, Primary Vent Fans (BVS, CAT 300, SNVS, KMVS, GCVS), Generator sets, and Pastefill in a safe and compliant manner as instructed during refurbishment, later maintenance, of the Surface Mine Infrastructure.
The work is to be executed in accordance with detailed tasking in accordance with applicable Government of Ghana and AGAG safety and environmental requirements.
- Work according to total quality management principles & ensure zero defect objectives & safety
- Conduct periodic audits of all CIC refurbishment, later maintenance within the Surface Mine Infrastructure
- Conduct reviews of the refurbishment, later maintenance, of the CIC equipment to identify actions for continuous improvement
- Assist the CIC Supervisor – Surface Mine Infrastructure to develop condition monitoring routes and checks for correct functioning equipment;
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, work checks on a routine scheduled basis. This include visual checks, infrared data collection, ultrasonic data collection, motor current and flux data collection, simple NDT data collection, verification of output within calibration and specification;
- Analyse and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action;
- Monitor general physical condition of CIC assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary;
- Execute repair work, where appropriate, on instrumentation, communication and control equipment
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/maintenance, repair planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected in order to diagnose / troubleshoot rotating machinery problems.
- Actively participate in maintenance review programmes and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of CIC equipment as per requirements.
- Monitor equipment performance on asset health system and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- EET I / EET II / EET III or equivalent
- Completed trade apprenticeship in electronics repair for communications, instrumentation
- An experienced electronics/instrumentation maintenance technician with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably, industrial instrumentation and controls
- Certificated Trade Apprenticeship with a relevant certification body (e.g. City and Guilds)
- Fully literate and numerate
- Fully competent in CIC tradeq