Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are currently recruiting a Contract Administration Coordinator Manager for Eni, based in Accra, Ghana. The duties of the role will be to assist project / site teams in the management of contracts in compliance with procedures and guidelines. To ensure proper contract management & administration organisation is set and oversee contract administrators’ activities within each contract packages.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To provide general contractual / commercial advice for the project managers and project team members.
- To provide necessary assistance in contractual negotiation and dispute resolution.
- To liaise with procurement and / or legal department with reference to significant contractual / commercial issues.
- To liaise with project teams to anticipate changes and together with cost and planning to provide senior management with advance notice of potential trends.
- To ensure compliance with ERP and EDMS procedures and processes.
- To assist and support contract compliance review and audit activities and ensure implementation of audit report recommendations by the teams involved.
- To provide feedback on lessons learnt from contract administration activities.
- To develop and implement contract management & administration process in compliance with the ENI’s guideline and procedures in order to oversee and assist the WOP team in the management of execution contracts.
- To ensure focused contract management & administration.
- To ensure control over contractors performance, thus supporting the feedback collection and evaluation.
- To support the valuable implementation of contracting choices over the entire contract lifecycle.
- To activate procurement contracting competencies in order to mitigate risks associated with claims.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret common scientific, technical, financial and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be proactive, a self-starter and ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinker and good organisational skills/time management.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering Discipline or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which a minimum of 3 years as a Senior Contract Engineer/Senior Contract Administrator involved in the preparation, negotiation and administration of a broad range of complex technical contracts/purchases with the attendant knowledge and experience of commercial, insurance and legal issues is essential.
- Experience in working directly/indirectly with an Oil and Gas company
Things You May Like:
Things You May Like: