Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Title: Commercial & Contract Lead
- Develop and manage client commercial relationship development initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of O&M contracts
- Develop and manage supplier relationship development initiatives to improve ·the effectiveness and efficiency of contracts
- Assist in the delivery of contract strategies for MPSG contracts within the central portfolio to achieve the strategic aims and objectives of MPSG
- Provide professional advice on technical/commercial contractual matters to internal stakeholders and customers
- Manage contract Key Performance Indicators (KPl's) in order to demonstrate effective contract management and delivery in line with KPl's.
- Assist in the development of sustainable commercial and contract strategies for centrally managed contracts
- Ensure that interactions with the Petroleum Commission are conducted so as to ensure the unhindered delivery of contracting strategies
- Understand, review, interpret and advise on contracts to ensure that they are fit for purpose and aligned to MPSG business strategy and requirements
- Recommend changes to contracts to reflect changes in business conditions / legislation
- Consult with new and existing vendors to assess suitability for, and ability to deliver on, MPSG contracts.
- Participate in contractual negotiations to ensure that contract terms support MPSG business needs
- Support value chain analysis to ensure continual improvement in contract deliverables and processes.
- Participate in the measurement of business operation and performance, agreeing, measuring and reporting on performance targets
- Develop contacts and relations with local businesses to facilitate and support business growth and compliance with local content requirements.
- Continually monitor I review market prices and conditions to ensure supplier /vendor offerings are competitive
- Review new and existing contracts to ensure their suitability in terms of business, commercial and contractual risk.
- Conduct projects as required to assist in the improvement of contractual effectiveness.
- Participate in reviews to ensure that adequate and suitable insurances are in place to meet I support business needs and that renewal processes are in place and adhered to.
- Contribute to the development of department budgets.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of all billing processes necessary to support the execution of department activities.
- Review and monitor inter-company charging processes to ensure that the right conditions are in place and adhered to.
- Interact with Legal and Compliance department to develop business knowledge and optimise opportunities for improved business performance.
- Provide guidance to all areas of MPSG to ensure up to date knowledge of and compliance with FCPA and UK Bribery Act requirements.
- Meet regularly with client, vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors to develop and improve relations and facilitate improved business performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant in-house business systems (OPEST, KANEPI, Maximo and lcertis) to ensure compliance with, and efficiency of, business processes.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in relevant discipline such as Quantity Surveying or Law.
- +5 years of experience in a senior level Commercial/Contractual or FPSO operations position, contractor biased experience.
- Knowledge of EPIC and FPSO industry, experience in client and supplier contract management
- Experience of working in contractor / oilfield service company environment
- Experience of joint venture relationships
- Demonstrated ability to construct and manage diverse and complex contractual relationships
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills.
Things You May Like:
Things You May Like: