Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Title: Mechanical Rotating Engineer
Assure the development and implementation of the maintenance and integrity management systems for the Facilities. To oversee ongoing engineering support to the Facilities Production, Maintenance, and Services' departments, with regards to planned maintenance and work management.
Provide oversight on the execution of safety critical maintenance executed on the Facilities.
Lead maintenance improvement, associated cost management and reduction.
Liaise with all departments and stakeholders to ensure the Maintenance & Integrity Management is well planned and supported, consistent with the MODEC & Client business objectives.
Ensure the planned and corrective maintenance is subject to regular assessment, control and monitoring to ensure the maintenance requirements are optimized and balanced against the maintenance demand.
- Participate in RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for configuring and producing all Maximo routine performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPls), including the data Risk Poynt interface.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment maintenance remains compliant with all the required MODEC, legal, national and international industry standard, engineering procedures and specifications.
- Accountable for the routine review and update of all assigned procedures, strategies, plans etc. within the Facilities Safety Management Systems (Standard 14).
- Provide oversight to the development of annual maintenance budgets cost models. Deliver EHS, maintenance and cost targets for the offshore operation.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance & Integrity budget planning and financial reporting
- (WBS for reporting of budget expenditure.
- Mentor the planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness.
- Facilitate the development of Maintenance Team, and planning team via mentoring and technical supervision with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers.
- Identify, propose and manage project (major & minor) scopes as required to support continuous improvement and compliant with the Maintenance & Integrity management requirements.
- Responsible as part of the Integrity team for defining, implementing and continuously improving the condition monitoring regimes as part of the adopted predictive maintenance philosophy.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers & O&M planning teams for maintenance & Shutdown scheduling.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers for all matters related to Maintenance & Integrity and reports/updates on Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical maintenance execution.
- Consult with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers on all matters relating to corrosion management, within the Maximo system.
- Provide Shutdown / Turnaround planning support ensuring efficient and effective execution of activities for M&I areas.
- Support and deliver M&I agreed initiatives and Risk Assessments and use of Client tools like Risk Point.
- Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Tertiary education – Mechanical engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
- +5 years' experience in risk based asset integrity related to rotating equipment Maintenance and Integrity, with reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement)
- Experience with rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.) with respect to: design, operation, maintenance and repairs. Vibration Analysis Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Experienced in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
- High level maintenance and operational skills honed in national and international roles. Overseas and African experience beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business processes and configuration CMMS related to maintenance (assets, maintenance, materials, cost reporting, etc.)
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with CMMS & Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
Things You May Like:
Things You May Like: