Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
MTN Ghana is seeking the services of suitable candidates to fill their job vacancies in Ghana this month July 2019. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on job vacancy to read more and apply
MTN Jobs In Ghana July 2019
Responsible for researching and identifying the needs and desires of customers for company benefit, a positive impact on the bottom line and overall customer experience from a specialist perspective. This role will liaise very closely with multidiscplined teams and functions
Job Role Key Tasks:
Specialist support towards Strategic Commercial Initiatives
• Provide specialist input towards strategic plans for commercial across various business lines (these could include portfolio rationalization, portfolio expansion opportunity mapping etc.), translated into executable plans to drive business growth in a sustainable manner.
• Provide specialist input for identifying business needs and future strategic initiatives to grow the business, founded on market insights and trends and supported by customer behaviour trends, research (surveys and focus groups etc.).
• Provide specialist input for developing best practice frameworks for product lifecycle management and continuing management of existing portfolio.
- Working closely with the MTN Executive Leadership Team and the Opco CEOs, the Executive: Group In line with the overarching Group Governance Framework and Strategy, establish and maintain effective third line assurance department encompassing internal audit and forensic services.
- The position is responsible for the leadership, governance, management of the Opco Internal Audit and Forensics Services function and providing independent assurance on the internal control environment of the Opco through the implementation of the Group Internal audit and Fraud Risk Management Methodologies, systems, tools and best practices as prescribed by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics function. The role will be adding value to the business through recommending and monitoring remedial actions.