Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (Hollard Life) is a subsidiary of Hollard International. The objective of Hollard Life is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity. With our headquarters in South Africa and our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, Hollard Life can deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks. We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard Assurance is looking for Finance & Accounts Manager
- Report to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Job Location: Accra
To assist in the planning, implementation and controlling all financial related activities of the company including obligation for accounting, finance, treasury, budgeting and compliance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure preparation of management accounts and Branch/Products profitability reports.
- Ensure preparation of Quarterly and Annual NIC Returns
- Assist the Head of Finance to coordinate and ensure successful annual audit.
- Ensure compliance with statutory payments and other obligations.
- Carry out treasury management including on time preparation of bank reconciliations and payments to Agents/Business Executives, customers and service providers.
- Provide leadership and direction to unit members and to ensure optimal use of the human resources within the unit
- Support the capacity building in the department
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree in Accounting/Commerce is required
- Professional certification by ICAG, ACCA, CIMA.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant and middle level management experience
- In depth knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of Technical Insurance accounting
- Good understanding of tax principles applicable to Insurance Companies
- Knowledge of Ghana Financial Reporting Standards
- Sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office
- Self-motivated and result driven
Things You May Like:
Things You May Like: