Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited (Hollard General) is a subsidiary of Hollard International. The objective of Hollard Insurance is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity. With our headquarters in South Africa and our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, we can deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks. We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard Insurance is looking for a General Services Officer
- Report to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Job Location: Accra
To coordinate and supervise company asset and provide general services and support to Business and Operational Support Units including procurement and supply, travels, vehicle allocation and other services that support business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee to proper management and implementation of company policies on assets and vehicles management, maintenance, disposal and employee travels.
- Directly supervise dispatch riders/drivers in execution of their duties.
- Source for suppliers and suggest selection of supplier based on value for money.
- Oversee and ensure procurement procedures and guidelines are implemented.
- Keep up to date register of all company assets and ensure properties are labelled for easy identification.
- Ensure that fire and all safety issues are clearly stated and followed
- Coordinate accommodation and transport (including airfares) for all employee travels
- Act as custodian for Company assets and recommended disposal and replacement in line with policies.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Purchasing & Supply or related qualification
- A minimum of 4 years related experience.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of asset and fleet management and maintenance
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Good communication skills (including writing and presentation skills)
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office
Things You May Like:
Things You May Like: