Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Communications Specialist.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
To identify, develop and deliver the programs and plans required to effectively communicate and promote AGAG’s interests and initiatives across internal AGA operations, local and regional communities, policy-makers, Government departments and business interests.
- Develop and implement an external communications approach and delivery plan to promote the delivery of the Obuasi Redevelopment Plan.
- Develop and implement an external communications approach and delivery plan to promote AGAG initiatives and interests across Ghana
- Develop and deliver an internal communication plan to align internal AGAG stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a communications plan to address all AGAG legacy risks and issues
- Coordinate communications activities and company events including advising management with regard to appropriate protocols when hosting events
- Research for relevant information affecting the industry and provide internal communications to management in an appropriate format to support informed decision making
- Build on existing and develop new external stakeholder and policy-maker relationships in order to promote the AGAG brand
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increases AGA’s visibility among stakeholders
- Undertake feedback initiatives in order to measure the effectiveness of internal and external communications
- Nurture and sustain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement within the Corporate Affairs Department
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post graduate Degree in Communication or Business Management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication Skills both in oral and written
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Creative Thinker
- Displaying emotional maturity