Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for passion- driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualifications and experience. MSIG's goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International's global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-Seven (37) countries worldwide.
Length of contract All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract (renewable based upon good performance).
Receptionist / Front Desk Executive
The job holder is in charge of the management of the front desk and ensures that visitors and team members are well received. The roIe also requires the candidate to assist the Administrative Officer to undertake administrative and secretarial duties. He/she supports office operations by receiving, sorting and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment: Picking up and delivering items.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the front desk activities and the reception while enhancing the professional image of MSIG
- Ensures prompt placement and transfer of calls
- Ensures daily communication with caterers on day staff numbers for lunch
- Prepares relevant documents needed in processing payment for lunch
- Supports the Administrative Officer in preparation for meetings and training sessions
- Ensures timely dispatch, receipt and distribution of all letters or correspondence. as well as proper documentation and record keeping
- Assists the Administrative Officer in the execution of the day-to-day activities of the department and entire organisation
- Any other related duties assigned
- HND in Secretaryship and Management Studies from a recognised technical institution
- University degree in Administration or social sciences from a recognised tertiary institution will be an advantage
Experience / Skils:
- At least three (3) years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Good spoken and written French will be an advantage
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Team *yet' and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services
- Ability to work on own initiative and for long periods
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels
- Passionate about maternal heatth
- Honest friendly, assertive and reliable