Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for suitably qualified persons for the position of Chief Finance Officer. currently, the company is serving over 150,000 clients across nine regions in Ghana through 123 business units. ASA Savings and Loans is a subsidiary of ASA International which is working in thirteen
countries in Asia and Africa.
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
- The CFO will be part of the Senior Management team and will report directly to the MD with a dotted line to Group CFO.
- The CFO will direct organisational fiscal function and provide leadership and guidance to senior executives in financial matters affecting company strategy
- In addition, the CFO will provide and communicate key financial information to the Board Of Directors and Group Head Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Management and Supervision of the preparation and audit of financial accounts.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of all financial, accounting, controlling and investment activities.
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure proper recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- Oversee the treasury including funding, relationship management with all funders and all finance function including budgeting and projection.
- Oversee the hedging, TP, Tax, etc.
- Preparation of financial reports and analytical reports for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Management of assets and liabilities with the objective to minimize the financial risk and exposure.
- Advise the MD on investment policies and handle the investment portfolio of the company.
- Manage the preparation Of all corporate tax returns and ensure compliance with all applicable tax regulations.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly end close.
- Develops. coordinates and reports on relevant key financial perforrnance indicators to Management.
- Management and supervision Of the application Of the management information system in liaison with IT department.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all information from unauthorized disclosure
- Must have good command over IFRS.
- Maintain liaison with group office on regular basis and bi-weekly update to Group CFO.
- Any other reasonable task may be assigned by MD and Group CFO
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competence
- Professional certification and membership of ACCA /ICAG or equivalent.
- Post-graduation in Finance or Accounting but an MBA degree is preferred.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years' progressive experience as Chief Finance Officer, supervising a finance and accounting team.
- Advanced IT skill
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with personnel from all levels internally or externally.
- Ethical and compliant with all accounting regulations.
- Must not be more than forty-five (45) years
- Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable Candidate