Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
ICF, a global professional services firm, is seeking both International and Local professionals with power sector reform expertise to support an upcoming U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded West Africa Regional Energy Development Program.
ICF is seeking to expand its existing Accra office and Regional team with qualified senior-level and mid-level candidates that can deliver specialized training, tools, and technical expertise to support power sector planning, distribution grid extension and intensification, and utility performance improvement in Ghana, Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Benin, and other critical West African nations. Expertise in supporting the planning and trading in the West African Power Pool would be given special consideration. Candidates should indicate their language capabilities, as dual language skills (speaking, reading, and writing) in English and French are highly valued.
Applicants should hold a relevant graduate degree, have relevant West Africa experience, and have 7+ years of experience related to one of the following areas of expertise:
- Power Sector Planning and Modeling (generation, transmission, and distribution)
- Renewable Energy Development and Grid Interconnection
- Natural Gas and Fuel Supply Planning
- Power Transmission and Distribution Analysis
- Grid Code Optimization
- Grid extension and intensification, including mini-grids
- Competitive Power Procurement
- Power Sector Transaction Advisory Support
- Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and hiring is contingent upon review and award by USAID.
Interested applicants should: