Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Work with Business Units, Revenue Assurance, Corporate security, Finance and other Technology departments to analyse, design, plan, develop, implement and deliver end to end solutions across sales and activation systems, Freelancer and Retail Systems, Provisioning & Activation systems, Products and Tariffs, Offers, Value Added Services, Vodafone Cash, Campaign management and related system
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Facilitate the process of cost and effort estimation of new features and applications for delivering new solutions
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design effort for complex solutions requirements in conjunction with the design authority, delivery management, and operational teams within the technology organisation.
- Write or contribute to design documents which are in-line with the architectural guidelines
- Document product requirements and translates them into technical specification and acceptance criteria
- Application Architecture:
- Sales & Activation Domain & systems (CBU, EBU, FBU, Vodafone Cash
- Define application’s Architecture, in line with guidelines, and support the E2E Architecture
- Freelancer and Retail Systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Business studies degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions (preferably in Telecoms
- Consultative-based selling skills
- Completed and certified in Vodafone Way of Selling (VWoS)
- Contribute to the Vodafone Ghana sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate
- Ability to exercise "thought leadership" throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion.
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businessesAbility to effectively represent Vodafone Business Solutions (VBS)
- Ability to lead and manage a corporate account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of employees and to apply best practice people management techniques to ensure a motivated and productive work force.
- Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment in enterprise solutions.
- Utmost professional integrity.