Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Lead the development of new projects across Ghana
- Understand and take ownership on several business dimensions: sales, Operations, marketing, logistics, finance, in order to launch new projects
- Go on the ground to understand how the business is ran and ensure perfect execution
- Support the commercial performance of existing channels
- Coordinate team performance with business goals - mostly working closely with the commercial team
- Design marketing campaigns to reach revenue targets and agents activation targets
- Develop and manage healthy working relationships between the team and the JForce Agents
- Monitor the overall performance of all Agents and Regions
- Top notch project management skills
- Ready to gets hand dirty
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft office suite (Excel, word and Power point) and Google office productivity tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong leadership, organisational and team management skills.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- BSc in Business Administration, Business management, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or related field from a recognised amd accredited university
- Amasters' in any relevant field is an added advantage
- 5-7 years' experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role.
- 3 - 4 years working in a sales position preferably managing a large team.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, marketing or demanding commercial operations role consistently meeting or exceeding tarets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Experience in Projects management with proven ability to drive processes from inception to finish
- Strong business sense and adequate knowledge of the online marketplace model and ecommerce environment
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Interested applicants should: