Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Sloateng & Co Limited is providing a great opportunity for interested persons to apply for internship with the organization.
Selected applicants will have the privilege of working under two astute business consultants both alumni of Harvard Business School.
The company is located in Accra, Airport Residential Area.
Assist with project management:
- we have several projects within a year with varying completion times.
- Your role will include on the ground supervision.
- desktop research to support project
- assist with recruitment.
- assist with project budgeting and financial reporting.
Other day to day roles will include:
- Work on finding land we can acquire to build a school
- Follow up on registration at the Lands Commission and other institutions.
- Desktop and field research.
- Assist with other smaller day to day errands at Sloateng & Company.
Recommended For You:
REQUIRED PROFILE FOR JOB AD : INTERN
• A minimum of second class upper range from a recognized university
• Should be able to speak and write good English and demonstrate ability to work around number
• A valid driving licence is an added advantage
• Must be competent with Microsoft office suite
• Must have their own laptop they can use for work
• Competent Ladies are particularly encouraged to apply.
If you have these qualities you are likely to be handle the role(s):
• Eager to Learn and to receive instruction that will better your output
• Eager to develop your skill set for work
• Should be able to work with minimal or no supervision as you will very often be managing their own time.
• You are able to meet set timelines and work in a time efficient manner or willing to be guided to achieve this.
• Interested in setting up a business.
Interested applicants should: