Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main responsibilities :
- Driving the usage of JumiaPay/One within Jumia Ecosystem & acquire new customers for the group (giving visibility to the solution, focus groups to better understand needs, promotional campaigns with incentives, etc.)
- Manage the relationship with local payments partners and support the local payment integration roadmap ( eg. banks, PSP, fintech)
- Negotiate the best commercial with partners for local payment & digital services to improve P&L
- Onboard new & manage existing relationships with local digital service providers willing to distribute their services on Jumia One (eg. ticketing, airtime, bills payment, tolls, fines, transport, etc.)
- Build a strong expertise of the regulatory environment related to financial services.
- Build & manage Jumia lending to provide easy access to financing for both Jumia sellers & customers alike (Generate & convert leads to disburse quality loans, provide customer installments to shop on Jumia)
- Setup local processes and teams to operate both JumiaPay and JumiaOne, in particular:
Setup Customer Service processes locally, with the help of ecommerce Customer Service team.
Setup Finance processes together with Finance team (eg. Reconciliation of remittance with Gateways, fees reconciliation, reconciliation with JumiaOne providers).
Setup Marketing processes together with the Jumia marketing team and ensure regular cross campaigns of Jumia One and other Jumia services.
Set up, monitor & implement efficient Service Level Agreement with partners to ensure 24*7 digital service availability to Jumia One customers
Requirements & Qualifications :
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Engineering or business management
- Knowledge in fintech is a plus
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, project management.
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking
- Great communicator
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take