Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
If you’re reading this and you realised that the three sentences above constitute a syllogistic argument, then stop reading here. Scroll to the bottom and apply to join our team, NOW!
If your powers of deduction are a little rusty but you’re curious to learn more then we at Walulel have an offer you can’t refuse…We’re offering you a fantastic opportunity to join one of the continent’s most promising Geospatial-Technology & Data Analytics firms. Based out of our inspirational and vibrant shared office space in Accra, we’re offering you the chance to join Walulel during a period of growth, as we seek to launch version 2.0 of our game changing product offering.
So, can you weigh up evidence like a Supreme Court judge, and analyse arguments like an Arbitrator extraordinaire? Are you a logician on a par with Socrates, with powers of deduction that would make Sherlock Holmes jealous? If you think so, then we need you on our team to help us shape the future of qualitative information.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Aside from possessing the aforementioned superpowers, our successful candidates will be people who grasp, get, enjoy and evangelise about the joys of working with qualitative data. We are excited to hear from people who are self-motivated and committed to harnessing the power of innovation to optimise processes, procedures and outcomes for clients. The people we end up hiring will also be people who thrive in the open culture of a hard-working start-up environment.
The best candidates will also understand:
- Content Analysis Techniques.
- Qualitative Data Validation Methods.
- Data Storage and Retrieval Architecture.
- The Rules of Effective Communication.
We’d expect all applicants to have:
- An undergraduate degree in a qualitatively analytical field. A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage;
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience of applied research/projects involving qualitative data analysis;
- Working knowledge and extensive use of a qualitative data analytical software (i.e. Nvivo, Atlas.ti, etc.);
- Demonstrable evidence of being very well organised, able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and adhere to deadlines;
- A track record of ruthless attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why work with Walulel?
In exchange for you being awesome, we offer you the chance to come a join a company which offers great scope for career development and future growth. From day 1 your opinion will matter, and you’ll become a key part of a friendly team of highly-skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impact.
What else you need to know…
Our place of work is in Accra and we are offering as much as you can convince us you are worth. What we’re really concerned with is bringing the best talent on to our team!
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to:
Interviews for successful applicants start are from February 15th onward, so don’t delay.
Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.