Jobs In Ho 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Ho Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the senior level administrative position listed below:
- The Implementation of policies relating to accounting and financial control in the University;
- Source for funds for the University;
- Corporate planning with respect to budgeting and budgetary control and long-term or strategic planning with regard to all the finances of the University;
- Liaise with Ministries, Departments and Agencies in respect of financial matters affecting the University;
- Treasury management
- The preparation and consolidation of final accounts and commenting on management reports for external auditors;
- Proper record keeping of all University property assets, stocks and valuables of all funds in a register;
- The preparation of the annual operating budget of the University for review and onward approval by the University Council; and
- Perform any other function assigned by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant and hold a minimum of Master's degree in the relevant field;
- Must have served as a Deputy Director of Finance in a University or a comparable grade in an analogous institution for at least Six (6) years;
- Must be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary;
- Must possess the hands-on ability to work independently and equally be a good team player;
- Must possess excellent IT skills and have expertise in relevant accounting software;
- Possess excellent communication and, interpersonal and supervisory skills:
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and possess proactive commercial flair; and
- Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities, and organisational skills.
Qualified candidates should submit applications with the following:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae and copies of educational and other professional certificates;
- Names and addresses of three referees; and
- A short vision statement not exceeding five (5) pages outlining how the applicant intends to use the period in office to address relevant issues that will ensure that the University achieves its vision and mission.
Applications should be addressed to;
Ho Technical University
P.O.Box HP 217
- Note: Candidates can also submit their applications through email@example.com. Candidates should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
- The closing date for submission of application is 15th March, 2019.
- Only shortlIsted applicants will be contacted.
- This advertisement supersedes the earlier one which appeared in the Daily Graphic of Friday, 18th January, 2019.