Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our Client is an award winning global IT Company based in Accra- Ghana, which offers cutting-edge IT-based business solutions to meet the present and future needs of businesses within the sub-Saharan marketplace. The organisation combines worldwide corps of systems and services experts with vastly reliable indigenous systems to deliver value- added products and services to customers.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
SOFTWARE LEAD DEVELOPER (JAVA DEVELOPER)
Vacant Space: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or related technical Field
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework 1.1 or higher
- Experience with mobile web development, Android application development and
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and relational databases (i.e., MS Access, MS
- SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, and Bootstrap are considered an asset.
- Communication Skills
- Experience in implementing of AUTH2
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems
- 2 years commercial experience in Java
- Solid experience in software development, and particularly in test-driven development
- Significant experience in designing and developing applications using java, the spring framework, scalable systems and building highly performance
- Excellent Knowledge of Java internal such as Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc
- Solid Experience with Spring Web Frameworks (Boot, Rest, Security, Batch, JMS)
- Experience with Micro Services/API and /or Web services using (Swagger, JSON, and POSTMAN/SOAPUI)
- Good Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, Oracle and others
- Good Knowledge in sprint Security
- Experience with public Cloud (AWS) and deploying automation in the cloud
- Knowledge in web and API development practices
- Design and execute application and system test cases according to system specification
- Work on performance optimization and problem resolution
- Ensure development practices follow industry and enterprise IT standards
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback
- Communicate status on project task and issues to manager on regular basis both verbally and in writing
- Participate in software deployments and troubleshooting in off-hours
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to deliver under tight time constraints.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a development driven environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work with tight knit group of highly motivated professionals
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Kindly state the role applied for in the subject of the email.
Application deadline is 8th February 2019.