Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, locate and establish contacts with new customers.
- Sell products of the company through building strategic relationships.
- Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare and propose suitable materials and quotation.
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
- Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
- Join weekly team meetings to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review with the Sales Manager.
- Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements.
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients. Always ensure a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility; and contribute to the promotion of our company’s reputation and quality in the industry.
- Ideal candidates must hold a first degree in marketing or other related field with 3 years’ experience.
- Experienced in customer service (direct sales and selling techniques)
- Enthusiastic character with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Attractive basic salary.
- T&T plus a % commission on target.
Interested applicants should: