Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Time and Attendance Officer.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Time and Attendance Officer role is accountable for providing direct output support services to the Superintendent – HR Information Systems, within the context of human resource information systems and processes, to provide timely and accurate time and attendance reports and to capture input data in a manner consistent with agreed standards and procedures.
This role is primarily concerned with the capturing, monitoring and reporting on employee work attendance, work duration, payment of shift allowances and general systems administration in relation to the Time and Attendance system. This will be achieved whilst ensuring strict adherence to T&A standards and procedures in consonance with overall Human Resource and business policy framework.
- T&A Data Capture
- Scrutinize all time and attendance input documents and capture same into the time and attendance system
- All input documents properly checked, validated and signed off
- Generate key time and attendance reports such as the daily discrepancy report, daily attendance report, and overtime control report among others.
- Daily discrepancy report, daily attendance report, overtime control reports etc. are generated and ready for distribution at least 8 hours after the close of last shift.
- Prepare monthly overtime, absence and shift allowance reports
- Accurate and timely monthly overtime, absence and shift allowance reports ready for review by the HRIS Superintendent at least two (2) days before the final payroll run
- Payroll Interface
- Generate payroll ‘Send’ to transmit employee overtime and absence hours to the payroll department.
- Payroll ‘Send’ is generated and output files sent to the designated server location ready to be uploaded by Payroll on Monday beginning every week
- Roster Management
- Maintain employee shift rosters on the time and attendance system.
- Accurate and well maintained employee 5-2 and 4-2 roster on xTime
- System Audit
- Conduct post data input audit to confirm data accuracy and completeness
- Maintain a data integrity ratio of 100%
- Systems Administration
- Provide basic application support functions on the time and attendance system (xTime) to enhance the smooth running of the system as and when required.
- xTime is up-to-date on all updates and upgrades
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Educational qualification not below tertiary level in Information Technology or related field
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role working with an electronic time and attendance system
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of MicroSoft Excel Application
- Familiar with the use of a time and attendance system
- Conversant with employee conditions of service especially in the area of time management
- Being able to work with one or more teams.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Being flexible and proactive.
- Being able to communicate clearly and concisely and know when it is appropriate to be assertive.
- Being reliable and honest
Interested applicants should: