Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are one of the major players and a leader in the Internet Service Providing (ISP) industry in Ghana. Our Office is based in Accra. Our services range from Fiber Optic Internet Access, Satellite Broadband Internet Access, Radio Broadband Internet Access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VOIP solution. Our clientele ranges from big, medium to small-scale business and organizations as well as private individuals across the country.
We are looking for experienced individuals for the position of Service Desk Executive to provide the initial point of contact for customers submitting an incident for resolving or request for service.
Essential Functions of the Position Holder
- Answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, and uses knowledge based tool along with his or her expertise to resolve incidents and requests in a timely fashion.
- Logs in incidents and requests received by telephone or email in the company’s service desk system.
- Processes basic customer support, including troubleshooting services, handling billing inquiries and payments.
- Takes ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution; and escalates issues and involves the technical operations team wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Provides quality assurance with new customer contacts to make sure their issues are resolved 100% and received quality customer service.
- Qualified candidates for this position will possess a minimum of first degree in business, marketing or communication with four years or more hands-on experience in customer service operations in telecommunication or ISP industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telecommunication and/or ISP industry, and company’s products/services and technologies related to the business operations,
- Strong computer skill
- Communication skills, including ability to explain matters to customers clearly both in writing and orally.
- Questioning skills, including ability to ask relevant questions and elicit information.
- Listening skills, including ability to pay attention and react appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and maintain positive working relationship with colleagues and other staff at all levels and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Drive for result, including ability to persist in the face of setbacks, obstacle and rejections; and to motivate oneself to achieve results and get things done.
- Accountability, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- Assertive, including ability to articulate viewpoints and stick to them where necessary.
- Ability to cope with work, time and people pressure; and to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of data.
If you meet the qualification and the opportunity is attractive to you, please forward your resume to: