Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assin Oil Mills Limited (AOML) is a newly established 3 ton per hour palm oil processing mill located at Assin Breku in the Central region of Ghana. The crude palm oil processing section of the mill has been completed, tested and currently running with plans advanced to add an associated crude palm kernel oil (CPKO) processing plant.
AOML is currently looking for passionate and dedicated professionals for the following position:
Finance and Administrative Officer
The position is located in Assin Breku.
The Finance and Administrative Officer in this capacity shall provide overall administration and financial support to the mill. S/he will ensure that the office is running with minimal challenges on operations. The position reports to the Mill Manager.
- Reconciles field expense report
- General management of the factory; ensure regular supply of power, water, internet; ensure timely supply and adequacy office supplies e.g. stationery, ink, paper; proper maintenance and safety of office.
- Supports in the preparation of reports on expenses, office budgets for consumables, stationary, and other expenditures
- Coordinate routine maintenance and repairs on systems.
- Facilitate the collation of invoices as part of the procurement procedures
- Assists in event planning and management
- Assist to organize and maintain documentation and filing systems
- Responsible for accommodation arrangements of arriving staff and visitors
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum qualification required
A university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or other related fields. HND in Accounting
A minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience
Technical Skills & Abilities
- Problem solving orientation
- Proficient in using excel and accounting software such as Tally
- Understanding of accounting systems and standards
- Detailed and deadline driven
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within an international cross-departmental team
Recommended For You:
Interested applicants should: