Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Main responsibilities :
By joining the commercial team, you will join Jumia’s engine of growth and be accountable for a category/categories of products (Electronic Goods, Fashion, FMCG), vendor relationships, commercial planning etc…
Your role is to provide the widest and the most relevant possible range offers for our customers, from the very essence of commercial, to operations or even
co-organization of Jumia key commercial events. These positions offer the most growth to the pool of talent. We expect best performers to be the next wave of
CCOs, MDs, Category Directors across the group.
Areas of Responsibility may also include
- Monitoring and analysing sales and external market trends
- Implementing the commercial strategy
- Managing the relationship with C-Levels and account managers of our top brands and vendors.
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right product at the right price
- Developing price competitiveness analysis with clear actionables for the teams
- Working on improving key operational processes
- Building business plan for your category(ies)
- Developing our marketplace (self singup, vendor university, vendor relationship management)
- Organising successful commercial events.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations.
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Experience over 3 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking and consulting companies
- Top engineering, Business schools and universities( top 5 of your field for your country)
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
- Familiar with relationship management tools.
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Interested applicants should: